Below are the Top 5 things for this month!
- Community Enrichment Part Deux – This is a repeat of the enrichment we held in August at All Saints in Dunwoody, but this is going to be held at Holy Trinity in Peachtree City. All married couples are invited, so pass on this information to your non-Encountered friends! Discover how to keep your marriage strong through any season. Join other married couples on Jan. 25, 2020, 10 am to 2 pm at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Peachtree City. Registration is $10/couple & includes childcare. Please register at http://wwmeatlanta.com/enrichment
- World Marriage Day Ball – February 15th! Registration is open… http://wwmeatlanta.com/wmdball !! Please contact Jeff and Susie Parow (Parow4@bellsouth.net) are chairing the WEDS Group Theme Basket Committee. These baskets should be a$30-40 value and are necessary to help keep down the cost of the Ball. Contact Jeff and Suzi when you know what your basket theme will be, and contact information for who they should get it from.
- Leap for You Marriage – The 1st WWME Weekend for 2020 is on Feb. 28 – Mar. 1st, which includes Leap Day! What a great way to spend that bonus day of 2020! There are 8 couples signed up so far, and we need your help inviting! Let your friends and family know that this is a great way to start the New Year! A great ‘resolution’ to nourish your relationship and strengthen it by attending a Marriage Encounter Weekend. Think of a couple that you see at Mass and think how much they deserve a weekend! E-mail or call them and give them the website! or they can contact us at 678-242-WWME. http://gatn-wwme.org to sign up or get more information. 2020 dates (all weekends are being held at the Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners – 475 Technology Parkway, Peachtree Corners, GA) 2/28-3/1, 4/17-4/19, 6/26-6/28, 8/28-8/30, 10/16-10/18, and 11/13-11/15.
- Encounter Area Leadership Selection Process – The Presenting Teams are having a selection process to select new leadership for the next 2 years on Feb. 8th. This is a Holy Spirit-filled process, so please keep all the Presenting Teams in your prayers and for the selection process. Our Region 5 Leadership Couple, Matt & Gail Quinn, will be here to lead us through the process. We are so grateful for Doug and Maureen for leading this ministry for the last 2 years! They have done it with such a big heart and so much compassion! They are great listeners, kind, receptive to new ideas and getting them implemented! There are 7 teams that are eligible for leadership from the Presenting Teams. Please keep them all in our prayers!
- We Got Spirit, Yes We Do! – The eSpirit is being published again! Thank you to Melanie & Eric Meder and Michael & Samantha Garza for helping with the it! This is our local Encounter newsletter! The most recent issue was from November 20th. If you did not receive it, you can find it, as well as sign up to receive it, at http://wwmeatlanta.com/espirit. It has information about our events, enrichments and weekend dates. Please take a moment to send love notes to other couples! You can also send words of encouragement, presentations to share, recipes to share, prayer intentions for other Encountered couples by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.