Below are the Top 5 things for this month!
- Community Enrichment – Who’s on First? A marriage enrichment program about making our relationship a priority. Come and join with the community for an afternoon of fellowship, laughter, and love as we re-discover how to keep our spouse first in our life. Bring your dialogue books, a snack, and a lot of hugs. Childcare will be provided. Saturday, August 18 1pm to 4pm at All Saints Catholic Church in Dunwoody. $10 / couple. See http://wwmeatlanta.com for reservations!
- 35th Annual Red Top Reunion – October 26 – 28th! Cabin rental is here http://wwmeatlanta.com! First choice to those that chair a committee. Contact Mike & Christy Maetz to help with: Living Rosary, middle and high school parties, printing, kid’s activities, and more! Please contact them to see how you and your WEDS group can help out!! email@example.com and Maetz@bellsouth.net
- Weekend Going On – August 10-12. . Please pray for the couples… there were 2 signups the Wednesday before! Presenting Teams are Dave & Ronnie Gorzynski, Daniel & Dinavia Williams, and Eric & Traci Barany, along with Msgr. Bill Hoffman. Come to the Sing out at 3:00 at the Hyatt Place on 3530 Venture Parkway in Duluth! This is the new hotel. Everyone is welcome… you don’t need to be a Prayer Couple!
- Want to have a Ball? – The 34th Annual World Marriage Day Ball will be on February 16th, 2019. Committees are forming, and there’s a special need around fundraising. If that is a gift that you have to offer, please contact Eric & Denise Hoell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When did we do our Weekend?! – If this is something you ask each other, consider a refresher! Many couples have done this, and had a whole new experience due to their new stage in life. Call it remedial, anniversary, or refresher. You have 2 more weekends in 2018, and the 2019 dates will be available soon. The website for more information and registration is http://gatn-wwme.org or call 678-242-WWME. How about yourselves? If the dynamics in your marriage have changed, use a Weekend to help your re-evaluation! Thinking about inviting a priest? Use this brochure to find out more, and share it: http://wwmeatlanta.com/pdfs/wwme_ga-tn_priest_brochure.pdf