Below are the Top 5 things for this month!
- Community Enrichment – Who’s on First? A marriage enrichment program about making our relationship a priority. Come and join with the community for an afternoon of fellowship, laughter, and love as we re-discover how to keep our spouse first in our life. Bring your dialogue books, a snack, and a lot of hugs. Childcare will be provided. Saturday, August 18 1pm to 4pm at All Saints Catholic Church in Dunwoody. $10 / couple. See http://wwmeatlanta.com for reservations!
- Weekend Coming Up – August 10-12. Come to the Sing out at 3:00 at the Hyatt Place on Venture Parkway in Duluth! This is the new hotel. Everyone is welcome… you don’t need to be a Prayer Couple!
- Re-live (or live) the 2018 Convention – From the comfort of your own home, view all the talks that occurred during the convention in Chicago! They were so inspirational, and the cost is only $10! Visit http://wwme2018.org and follow the links an account. Share it with your WEDS couples, or everyone get together and watch together, then do the dialogue question! Translated talks are available here: http://wwme2018.org/main/Trans.html
- Invite Invite Invite!! – There are 3 more weekends in 2018, and the 2019 dates will be available soon. The website for more information and registration is http://gatn-wwme.org or call 678-242-WWME. How about yourselves? If the dynamics in your marriage have changed, use a Weekend to help your re-evaluation! Thinking about inviting a priest? Use this brochure to find out more, and share it: http://wwmeatlanta.com/pdfs/wwme_ga-tn_priest_brochure.pdf
- 35th Annual Red Top Reunion – October 26 – 28th! Cabin rental information coming soon! First choice to those that chair a committee. Contact Mike & Christy Maetz to help with: Living Rosary, middle and high school parties, printing, kids activities, and more! Please contact them to see how you and your WEDS group can help out!! email@example.com and Maetz@bellsouth.net