Below are the Top 5 things for this month!
- Two Super Sundays! – There are 2 Super Sunday going on this weekend (April 14/15) at St. Peter Chanel in Roswell, and Sts. Peter and Paul in Decatur! A “Super Sunday” is an inviting event at a Parish where the Priest allows a couple to give a witness talk (usually 3 min. right before the final blessing). The talks have an “outline” that allow you to put in your personal story about your lives before and after the weekend. We have couples to help you write this talk, so if you are interested, please contact Doug & Maureen Newlands at email@example.com. Talk to your Priest to see if we can schedule a Super Sunday at your Parish soon! Start by telling him about your WWME experience, and how other couples in his parish deserve the invitation! Want to help out? Visit one of the parishes for Saturday/Sunday Mass and help hand out brochures! See schedule below!
St. Peter Chanel Catholic Church (11330 Woodstock Road, Roswell, GA 30075)
Contact Couple: Al & Mary Nelle Connelly
Sat. 4:30 pm Paul & Renee Armstrong
Sun. 7:30 am Daniel & Dinavia Williams
Sun. 9:00 am Michael & Jenn Rodriguez
Sun. 10:45 am Mark & Cindy Nofi
Sun. 12:15 pm Mark & Cindy Nofi
Sun. 5:00 pm Barren & Shani Burd
Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church (2560 Tilson Rd, Decatur, GA 30032)
Contact Couple: Barren & Shani Burd
Sat. 5:00 pm Roger & Annie Borrello
Sun 8:30 am Barren & Shani Burd
Sun. 11:30 am Barren & Shani Burd
- Eucharistic Congress – The theme is from John 17:21 “That They May All Be One”. Let’s be one and meet there! It’s Friday, June 1 and Saturday, June 2nd at the Georgia International Convention Center! See http://congress.archatl.com for details. Wonderful speakers all day, finishing with Bishop Barron and Mass!!! We have a table in the main hall with many other ministries. We need YOUR help to hand out brochures!! This is an incredible opportunity to get the message out to thousands of Catholic couples and Priests!! Not only will you be able to hear awesome speakers and enjoy the day, but also have a hand in helping to invite to this lifegiving weekend! PLEASE consider signing up to help hand out brochures for an hour of the day. E-mail Roger & Annie Borrello at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
- Weekend Coming Up! – We have a weekend about to happen April 20-22 at the Marriott Peachtree Corners. Presenting teams: Al & Mary Nelle Connelly, Roger & Annie Borrello, Eric & Traci Barany, and Monsignor Bill Hoffman. We need prayers and more couples!! PLEASE call or e-mail 5 couples from your “fridge” list that you know deserve a weekend!! If you haven’t been on a weekend in 8 or 10 years, consider going on another weekend! The outline has been updated and you are probably in a different place in your life, that you will “hear” different things! It is a great way to get back on track with dialogue and the tools you learn on the weekend! The rest of the weekends this year are:
June 15 – 17 – Marriott (475 Technology Parkway, Peachtree Corners)
August 10 – 12 – Hyatt Place (3530 Venture Parkway Duluth)
September 28 – 30 -Marriott
Nov. 16 -18 – Hyatt Place
- eSpirit Content Wanted – Please send articles, questions, content and love notes to other M.E. couples in the community, and prayer intentions for the eSpirit, which is our M.E. Newsletter! Use email@example.com to send to the eSpirit team, and make sure you are subscribed by going to http://wwmeatlanta.com/espirit and fill out the form. If a couple did a great presentation at a WEDS meeting, did something special, put on a great Red Top auction event, or anything you want to thank an encountered couple for… send a love note!! Everyone likes to get love notes! The eSpirit is e-mailed to all encountered couples, and if it’s going into your spam folder, make sure to subscribe at the link above. Brooks & Brandi McElyea are waiting for you! Deadline is the 25th of each month.
- Testimonials Wanted – We know many of you have had an incredible experience when you went on your M.E. weekend! WE would love your testimonial written, so we can share it with Priest when we want to share with them the impact that this weekend has on couples! If you would like to write one, please write 250 words or less and let us know about your transformation on the weekend. E-mail it to RogerandAnn@mydoll.org.