Below are the Top 5 things for this month!
- 33rd Annual World Marriage Day Ball Saturday, February 17th! Peachtree Corners Marriott. Choose your own seats! Make it a WEDS gathering! See http://wwmeatlanta.com/wmdball for details. The Wall-of-Wine – Back by popular demand – We will be having a Wall of Wine! We are again asking Sharing Groups to donate wine for the wall as you all did last year. We would request groups solicit donations for white or red wine that will be offered as part of the wall. The wine should be a 750ml bottle size and have a retail value of AT LEAST$10. That’s important to making it a great offering! We ask that you collect any donations by January 15th. That will give us time to properly organize the event. It would be appreciated if you can consolidate donations with groups in similar areas for pick up. Please email Jeff Parow with the wine name, type, and retail value once you have it collected to arrange pick up. Jeff’s email is email@example.com
- New Hotel for 2018!!! 3 will be at the Hyatt Place (3530 Venture Parkway, Duluth) and 3 will be at the Marriott (475 Technology Parkway Peachtree Corners). Please pass the word on to all Encountered couples that you know, even if they aren’t in your WEDS group, so they know which hotel to go to for the sing out! Even if you are not a prayer couple, you are welcome to come to the sing out to welcome the new couples into the community! It is great to see all the couples! *Weekend dates: February 23–25 (Hyatt Place), April 20–22 (Marriott), June 15-17 (Marriott), August 10–12 (Hyatt Place), September 28–30 (Marriott), November 16–18 (Hyatt Place)
- Use Social Media! Share our Facebook page and join our Facebook group! Go to http://fb.com/atlantawwme and use our events to invite your couple friends! Find the February WWME Weekend event, and let your friends know it is a great way to start out the New year!
- Enrichments Available!! Let us know if you would like to do an enrichment at your parish! We have many outlines to help you put one on. This is a great way to introduce WWME. to couples in your Parish. Also, talk to your Priest to see if he would like a couple to give witness to what WWME did for them! It can be from 3 to 5 at your Parish! This is another great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day!
- Help Wanted! A complete list of jobs, and the gifts required is now on our web site at https://www.wwmeatlanta.com/2018/01/06/complete-list-of-jobs/ Share with your couples, and see how you can help! Contact us with any questions.