- Happy New year! Please keep the Presenting Teams in your prayers. They are discerning for the Executive Couple role. We (Roger and Annie) have been Area leaders for 2+ years, which is the required time commitment. There are 7 presenting team couples that are eligible and who are discerning. We will stay on until someone discerns “yes”. Please read the note in the next eSpirit next month that we wrote. We have so many couples that we wanted to thank that helped us with our leadership!
- WMD Valentine’s Ball! 18th at the Marriott at Peachtree corners. http://wwmeatlanta.com for more information. Live band!!! Great dance music of all types! Use code LOVE2017 for a discount. Come as a WEDS group! Invite friends to come!! (even if they aren’t encountered… we’ll have brochures at the Ball!)
- Please invite couples to the next weekend!! 24th – 26th! Send an e-mail to couples in your contact list and mention it on Facebook (http://fb.com/AtlantaWWME/events) ! We need your help to invite!! We only have 8 couples signed up for the weekend so far! Let them know it would be a great Valentines gift to each other!! At your WEDS meeting, everyone take out your phones and text 2 couples and invite them on the weekend! The website to sign up is: http://gatn-wwme.org
- Donate a bottle of wine ($10.00 or more) for the wine wall at the Valentine’s day ball!! Bring to your WEDS leader or Jeff Parow, if you have not brought one to the WEDS meeting! This helps to keep the cost of the Valentine’s day ball down. We appreciate your donation!
- We have some ‘job’ openings in the M.E. ministry and we want to invite you to discern if any of these use the Gifts that you have!
- *E-spirit editor – put together the e-spirit.
- *Prayer couple coordinator – help get prayer couples for couples on the weekends and deliver letters to hotel on the Friday night of the weekend.
- *Bulletin announcements and brochures sent to all parishes
- *Spotlight couple editor – getting couples in the community to write an article about themselves and their M.E. journey for the e-spirit. This is a great way to get to know couples in the community.
- *Community Pillar head – to help with community events and plan these events
- *Weekend Pillar head – to help with inviting events.
Roger ♥ Annie Borrello
Worldwide Marriage Encounter Ecclesial Team – GATN Encounter (http://GATN-wwme.org)
Like us on Facebook: http://fb.com/atlantawwme
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/atlantawwme
The mission of Worldwide Marriage Encounter is to proclaim the value of Marriage and Holy Orders in the Church and in the world.