Below are the Top 5 things for this month!
- 33rd Annual World Marriage Day Ball is SOLD OUT!! But WAIT, there’s more to the story! We are keeping a list of alternates in case we get last minute cancellations, and we may be able to add a 12th table!! But we will need a minimum of 3 couples. See http://wwmeatlanta.com/wmdball for details.
- Dialogue Tips! Find a handy Dialogue Worksheet on our community web site, and a Daily Dose of Dialogue Questions on the GATN-wwme web site. Share them!
- We do have a newsletter… but it need your content! The eSpirit – write articles, share dialogue questions, and send in articles to Brooks & Brandi the new editors! Use this link to make sure you are subscribed, send email to the editors, and to see the latest issues! http://wwmeatlanta.com/espirit/
- Jobs for the community and our ministry! Prayer Couple Coordinator and Supply Couple for the weekend! Think about a WEDS Sharing Group “sharing” the load! There’s a Community Meeting on the 1st Friday of every month for planning all the great things our community does! Help our Community Pillar Couple, Mike & Meredith Brinkmann with new ideas for events and enrichments for the community!!
- Invite!! Tell friends, family, neighbors, and fellow parishioners about the weekend! We need your help to invite!! Come to the Sing out after the Feb. 23rd -25th weekend! It is being held at a new hotel, the Hyatt Place: 3530 Venture Parkway, Duluth. We would love to see you at the sing out 3:00! Even if you are not a prayer couple, it is nice to welcome the couples into the community! Other weekends:
- April 20 – 22 (Marriott – 475 Technology Parkway Peachtree Corners)
- June 15 – 17 – (Marriott)
- August 10 -12 (Hyatt Place)
- Sept. 28 – 30 (Marriott)
- Nov. 16 – 18 (Hyatt)
Bonus Top Five! – New area leaders! Thank you, Roger & Annie Borrello, and welcome Doug and Maureen Newlands! Affectionately known as DoMo! More details coming in the eSpirit!