Below are the Top 5 things for this month!
- Weekend Coming Up – June 15 – 17th! Come to the Sing out at 3:00 at the Marriott Peachtree Corners! Everyone is welcome… you don’t need to be a Prayer Couple!
- Couple Power Demo – Show your couple power and go up to communion side-by-side at Mass. Many liturgy experts like Fr. Matthew Dalrymple have been consulted, and it is very valid to receive in that manner. Use it to remember the very first time you received communion together… at your wedding!
- Invite Invite Invite!! – We have a weekend coming up on June 15-17 (Marriott Peachtree Corners). Our count is low, and we need more couples to come to the weekend! Make your last second invites for the Weekend! There’s still space, and the weekend ends on Father’s Day! Have your “sales pitch” include that it’s a great way to improve your Fatherhood by focusing on your spouse! Learn tools to be a better Father. The website for more information is http://gatn-wwme.org or call 678-242-WWME.
June 15 – 17 (Marriott, 475 Technology Parkway, Peachtree Corners)
August 10 – 12 (Hyatt Place 3530 Venture Parkway Duluth)
September 28 – 30 (Hyatt Place)
November 16 -18 (Marriott)
Yes, the Sep/Nov hotels are swapped!
- eSpirit Editor Needed – Unemployment is so low we are having trouble filling all our positions! The eSpirit is the GATN Encounter newsletter and it’s vital to getting information into your heads, and hearts! Mailchimp knowledge is a definite plus, but any content management skills can do. But the most important gift needed is a desire to help. Content comes from many places, and you need to gather and format it. Apply here: email@example.com The pay is rotten, but the benefits are the best!
- 35th Annual Red Top Reunion – Oct. 26 – 28th! Cabin rental information coming soon! Thank you, Mike & Christy Maetz for chairing the committee again for this incredible event! They need your help to make this event a fun, family event!! Please contact them to see how you and your WEDS group can help out!! firstname.lastname@example.org and Maetz@bellsouth.net