Below are the Top 5 things for this month!
- 35th Annual Red Top Reunion – Oct. 26 – 28th! Cabin rental information coming soon! Thank you, Mike & Christy Maetz for chairing the committee again for this incredible event! They need your help to make this event a fun, family event!! Please contact them to see how you and your WEDS group can help out!! firstname.lastname@example.org and Maetz@bellsouth.net
- Community Enrichment – Save the data! Aug. 18th. more information to come soon! One thing for certain, it will be a chance to bring you and your spouse closer!
- Archdiocese of Atlanta Eucharistic Congress – “That they may all be one!” Saturday, June 2nd from 8:30 – 4:30 at the Georgia International Convention Center (GICC)! Great speakers and an incredible event! We and Encuentro Matrimonio Mundial (Hispanic WWME) have tables in the hall, and we need your help handing out brochures to eligible couples and priests! This is an incredible event to invite couples to this lifegiving weekend! Please e-mail Roger & Annie and let them know when you can spare 30 minutes or an hour to help hand out brochures! They would love your help! Email RogerandAnn@mydoll.org. For information on the speakers, see http://congress.archatl.com/
- Community Pillar Meetings – The Community Pillar is an important part of our ministry… we can’t survive without you! The meet regularly because there’s always something going on! All gifts are welcome. What a great committee to be a part of!! If you would like to help come up with ideas for activities, help organize and put on enrichments, help with Red Top or the WMD Ball, contact Mike & Meredith Brinkmann MBrinkma@gmail.com! They would love your ideas and your help!! It is great to keep the ‘spirit’ of the weekend alive in your relationship by getting involved! They meet once a month (usually on the 1st Friday of the Month, at the Catholic Church of St. Ann’s in Roswell.) .
- Invite Invite Invite!! – We have a weekend coming up on June 15-17 (Marriott Peachtree Corners). Our count is low, and we need more couples to come to the weekend! Please email or call 5 couples and priests that you think deserve the weekend! We need your help in inviting! The website for more information is http://gatn-wwme.org or call 678-242-WWME..
June 15 – 17 (Marriott, 475 Technology Parkway, Peachtree Corners)
August 10 – 12 (Hyatt Place 3530 Venture Parkway Duluth)
September 28 – 30 (Hyatt Place)
November 16 -18 (Marriott)
Yes, they are swapped!